Isn’t it great how Clicformers invented this new box! 200 Clicformers blocks in 5 colors and 11 different accessories for super lots of construction fun in group or for those who want to build really big. What makes this box so special? For sure the building cards! Thanks to the 19 cards with 36 building plans, the children get a lot of inspiration, but they are also guided step by step in making their first constructions. There’s something in it for everyone in this Clicformers box – easy constructions in Level 1 like a fish, a flower, a cup or an airplane, a bit more difficult in Level 2 with a handbag, a rocket or a crown and then for the more experienced Clicformers builders there’s Level 3 with an excavator or a robot. Actually, this Clicformers box is meant for schools or kindergartens. It’s really easy for the teacher or the supervisor in the kindergarten to have this much inspiration. Hours of building fun. Clicformers are really educational: reading building plans, recognizing colors, spatial understanding, developing fine motor skills … it’s all here!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.