The Basic Set 70 pieces is the extended version of the 50 pieces.
In this box, on top of the 48 blocks you’ll find also 22 accessories, a sticker sheet to give your creations more glamour and a book with building pans, in case you’re temporarily without inspiration.
This Clicformers set is a great box for starters who love to build bigger constructions immediately or who like to create more figures all at once. That’s what’s typical for creative thinkers who love construction toys: they don’t want to see their creativity to be limited because of a shortage of building toys and Clicformers blocks. That’s why this box is ideal as a discovery box for Clicformers. You start with a beautiful basic set of which you know you will be able to combine them with other boxes in the future. In this way your Clicformers universe keeps on growing and your building skills more sophisticated. Indeed, the educational toys of Clicformers are extraordinary fun toys. It’s the favorite toy of parents and children. Because playing with Clicformers isn’t only very amusing, it also helps to develop the fine motor skills and it stimulates creative thinking. Who ever thought that you could become smarter while building a Clicformers dog or a cool truck?
Clicformers is suitable as toddler toys for children starting age 4. And because Clicformers is a smart toy, it keeps on fascinating. Which means that this toy grows with your child. More complex constructions are built again and again by clicking the blocks and accessories in different ways. Clicformers is therefore very sustainable and resistant to years of building, disassembling and rebuilding. So it’s construction toys in its purest way, with the only risk that your children won’t get enough of it. Let’s be honest: that’s what fun toys are all about.
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics.
Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics.
With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child