The Clicformers Blossom 50 pcs construction set is the ideal building toy for girls. The Blossom series from Clicformers combines the unique clicking system of these building blocks with a new, fresh look and soft colors. With this Blossom 50 pcs starter set, your child can build a whole zoo next to a sailing boat, boots, a car or even a vacuum cleaner. The booklet included in the box contains detailed building plans for a rabbit and a turtle, among other things. You can download more step-by-step plans online, which means that the animal collection of this Blossom 50 pcs pack is expanded with a cute puppy and a swan. The hardest part will still be choosing, because all Blossom 50 pcs creations look equally handsome and invite you to get started right away with the Clicformers building blocks. It’s hard to believe that educational toys can really be fun! The Blossom series of Clicformers proves it – an irrestible STEM toy!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.