Meet the Craft Set Blue from Clicformers. This 25-part construction set is bursting with construction pleasure. With the included construction plans you can effortlessly assemble your own truck. Are you rather an animal friend? Then you just build a nice penguin? Or alternate, because Clicformers are very strong. You can continue to build with it! That is good news by the way, especially if you know that playing with Clicformer’s STEM toys also makes you smarter. Two birds with one stone; great fun and instant brain training! Moreover, all Clicformerssets can be combined with each other. This way you get even more out of your construction toys. Did you know that by combining the Craft Set Blue and the Craft Set Green you can also build a turtle or a walrus? Or a boat and an airplane? And you don’t have to figure it out yourself, because you can download the step-by-step building plans for free.
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.