Is red your absolute favorite color? Then the Craft Set Red from Clicformers is undoubtedly your favorite kit! This 25-piece set of building blocks is the perfect building toy starter set. With the included construction plans you can effortlessly build a beautiful airplane or a fascinating flamingo. And did you know that you also get smarter while building? It’s true! Clicformers is a STEM toy with which you develop the brain through playing. Just a matter of linking the useful and the pleasant and effortlessly convincing your parents that you should play with your Clicformers as much as possible. If you can’t get enough of it, combine the Craft Set Red with the Craft Set Yellow. This way you build even larger constructions for which you can download the building plans online for free. Start dreaming of an impressive crab, a tall giraffe, a fast racing car or an even bigger aircraft. Fun!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.