Does sunny yellow make you happy too? Then you will be over the moon with this super fun kit from Clicformers! With the 25-part Craft Set Yellow you build a cheerful goldfish or a handsome car thanks to the building plans in the box. Admiring looks ensured; especially if you also bring home a great school report because you have become smarter from all that playing with STEM toys. Do you see it big? Great, because life is to those who dare! Then get the Craft Set Red and combine both packages to build even larger creations with even more construction toys. We are already curious to know how quickly you can build the racing car, the big plane, the giraffe or the crab! Challenge yourself! And feel free to send us a photo of your creation, because at Clicformers we love the unique pieces that our engineers in the making can!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.