Are you a creative jack-of-all-trades with construction toys? Is your imagination boundless and are you at home in all markets? Then the Creative Master Set from Clicformers is for you! This kit allows you to build an almost endless series of creations based on the building plans in seven themes. Limitless building toys as it were! With the 230-part Creative Master Set you can build fascinating insects, fast racing cars, animals, tough construction machines, an arsenal of rescue services, spacecraft or means of transport. The results are always breathtaking. And because you also train your brain while playing with STEM toys, you also become smarter! Clicformers is also the best way to learn while playing. Because say yourself, do you know building toys with which you can build both a scorpion and a butterfly with the building blocks from the same packaging? Or a spaceship, a submarine or an excavator? You build it all and more with this terrific fun Creative Master Set from Clicformers!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.