Do you love dogs and construction toys? You got it! With the Loving Friends Set from Clicformers you can easily combine your two passions. How? This beautiful kit contains step-by-step instructions to build your own Border Collie, French Bulldog or Poodle. With Clicformers you bring home construction toys that let you build much more than a house or a car! You can now also build a four-legged friend with it. The Clicformers dogs are cute, flexible and very sweet! Let us warn you, once you’ve built your Clicformers dog, you’ll fall immediately in love. No worries, besides the Loving Friends Set there are two other Friends Sets that you can use to build other cute dogs to complete your collection. As it happens this STEM toy also makes you smarter as a bonus! The perfect reason to convince your parents to get this 79-piece Loving Friends Set right away! Finally you will always have your favorite dog with you!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.