Build your own construction site with Clicformers! This Clicformers Mini Construction Set is the favorite of all future builders. You will be able to make your own construction machines with the 19 building blocks and 11 accessories of this set. The Clicformers construction machines are cool and robust, exactly as it takes to survive on a construction site. With this Clicformers set you build a mini excavator, a mini bulldozer, a mini truck or a forklift truck. You don’t need more to bring your buildings to a good end.
The construction machines look lifelike with their moving parts. They stimulate creativity and imagination and make children all the way into a role play. The Mini Construction Set of Clicformers is good for hours of educational play fun and mutually compatible with all other Clicformers sets. Children build by using Clicformers on their motor and cognitive development while they play. In other words: learning by playing has never been so much fun. This package contains a step by step guide to build all Clicformers construction machines, but with some imagination, children easily build their own Clicformers creations. With the Clicformers Mini Construction Set, children literally build on their future!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.