Fire? An accident? With the Rescue Set of Clicformers, help is already on your way! The sirens are glowing red when the ambulance, ladder truck or tanker arrives. You think this isn’t enough to control the disaster or fire? No worry, because with this Clicformers Rescue Set you can also build a command fire brigade command truck or a rescue truck or bus. Everything you need to quickly get the situation under control. Well…, that and keeping the head cool of course!
This Clicformers set is an educational and creative toy. Educational because this construction toy stimulates and supports the cognitive and motor development of children. Creative because the Clicformers construction toys appeals to the imagination and invites children to role play. With Clicformers, children build their own story. And in the case of this Rescue Set, they learn that a good preparation is half the job for a successful rescue operation!
Combine different Clicformers sets for even more fun.
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.