With the Clicformers Sweet Friends Set you can build your favorite dog yourself. This 74-piece building set contains step-by-step building plans with which you can make the cutest Golden Retriever, Shiba or Welsh Corgi. With the unique building toys from Clicformers you go so much further than the classic themes! Let’s be honest, what’s nicer than the sweetest dog? Certainly when you built it yourself! Do you know that you become smarter by playing with the building blocks of Clicformers? As this ingenious building toy is a STEM toy. That means that you develop your brain while having a lot of fun. It’s called learning through play. How smart to gain a better understanding of scientific issues by building your own pet with Clicformers? A good reason to get the Sweet Friends Set from Clicformers right away, isn’t it! What are you waiting for? By the way, take a look at the other Clicformers Friends Sets, with those you build a whole collection of other dogs!
Clicformers vs. Clics
At first sight, Clicformers look very similar to Clics. There are indeed a lot of similarities. What’s most important is that Clicformers is a fun, educational construction toy, like Clics. Yet, you can’t combine both building blocks, because Clicformers are not Clics. With Clicformers, you still build in the same way, namely by clicking the blocks, but Clicformers are capable of doing more, because of the new concept.
What are the differences?
– Clicformers are made of a different kind of plastic: high quality ABS. The building blocks can even be stacked on top of each other and they are more easy to be clicked. You only need half of the power compared with Clics. Clicformers are brighter and have an even more beautiful color.
– Clicformers allow you to keep on building, even when you have made a little cube. Due to the hook-block, you can keep building on the outside of your construction.
– Clicformers are bigger than Clics, so more and different geometric shapes can be added to the play sets in the future. Children will be able to build more creativity. The bigger building blocks of Clicformers also lie better in the hands of children.
– Clicformers have holes in the flat part, which is smartly conceived to attach accessories, like deco plates, pyramids or domes.
– Clicformers have little teeth on the connectors, whereby you can lock them in 11 different angular positions.
In conclusion: with Clicformers you are able to build in 4 different ways: click, stack, fold and hook on,… in short even more building pleasure!
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Toys not suitable for children under 3 years – the small parts could choke a child.